Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Games of the African persuasion.

Map Game:
Morgan;;
Twenty-one in one hundred nineteen seconds.

Mariah;;
Twenty-five in one hundred nineteen seconds.



Mini game Demo:
I had to kick the luggage into the belt thingy. It was hard. Especially the second round. But the cute little zebra and the lion are adorbale. I love the movie so yay!

Glu Mobile Game:
The screen thingy looked like a cell phone so that was cool. I was killed by a prairie dog or something. But the lion had to run and jump and what not. Anndddd he had to collect steaks because I don't know why. That wasn't very vegetarian friendly, but it was a pretty fun game.

Africa Clue Game:
That game was pretty hard. I didn't know any of them...at all! So they gave me these clues and stuff...that didn't help much. I really had no idea about any of them.

















ooooh BLAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment