Thursday, September 3, 2009

World EEEEEEEEEEExploration & Photo Analysis Chaallenge.

World Exploration:


Morgan;;
It took a long time to load. The little woman gave me the creepies. I didn't get a score. I didn't do that great. I only got like two or three on the first try. It took my three or four or five times to get the other answers. I only got one true or false question right. Oh well.




Mariah;;
this game was PHENOMONAL!! i lurvedd ittt...i almost cried cuz i liked it sooo much!! it is very challenging and makes u think. but i cheated for half of the questions becaus i went to google and looked up the answers but yoo kno how that goes....n e hoo!!! GREAT FUNN!!






Photo Analysis Challenge:


Mariah;;
i aint even like dis game cuz i cant see that well....just playin but it was aight but it didnt tell you if you found all the pictures are not


Morgan;;
This game was aiigghht. It didn't have anything to do with history so it was almost fun. Not quite, but almost. The only thing i had to do was click the differences soooo yeaahhh.












ooooh BLAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment